StL CATALOG 1998
Bible Lessons / Topics Christian..Course Christian Living / Walk Creation / Evolution
Dying..Relationship Examine Yourself False Professions God's true Church
Golden Nuggets Good News Grace / Works KJV Defense Knowing God
Miscellaneous Misconceptions Modern..Parables More About Jesus
New Evangelicalism Poetic Illustrations Prophecy / End Times
Reason Together Repentance & Faith Reasons..Season Real Revival
September 11, 2001 Short Stories Some Questions To Whom it May Concern
Tongues Gift Williamson Chronicles Wrong..Picture
Prophecy / End Times:
Christian Home Bible Course:
- Lesson 1: introduces them to the Bible and what makes it unique. A very "friendly" lesson full of fascinating facts concerning the greatest book ever written.
- Lesson 2: deals with fulfilled prophecy and science. Its goal is to build up the Bible's credibility as a truly supernatural book.
- Lesson 3: shows the student what is yet to come, as it deals with unfulfilled prophecy and how it ties in with the signs of the times.
- Lesson 4: covers the life of Christ. Was He God in the flesh or just an ordinary man? The student will learn things about Christ they don't normally hear about in a mainstream church.
- Lesson 5: focuses exclusively on Christ's death, shed blood, and how it relates to us 2,000 years later.
- Lesson 6: explains how a person DOESN'T get to Heaven. It exposes the things that people are erroneously trusting in.
- Lesson 7: is exclusively about salvation. It addresses the subject from various angles, using illustrations and countless Bible verses.
Christian Living / Walk:
- Can Two Walk Together? f
- The Dysfunctional Christian . . . Or why no Christian should grow up "Fatherless" f
- The Flip Side of the Problem f
- How To Pray For Missionaries
- Inventory of the Heart
- Is He My Father Or Lord? f
- The Lost Christian Art of Meditation f
- Members Of the Body f
- Silver and Gold Have I None . . . The Curse of Self-Sufficiency f
Come Now and Let Us Reason Together About:
- The Fear of Death
- What it Means To Believe In Christ
- Whether Baptism Makes You a Child of God
- Whether God Will Send Anyone To Hell
- Whether Or Not a Person Can Lose Their Salvation
Creation / Evolution:
- I HAVE A SILLY QUESTION CONCERNING EVOLUTION . . .
- Imperceivably Obvious The Phenomenon of Cognitive Dissonance
- Life, Entropy, and why the two co-exist f
- Quick! What is . . . Greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you will die? f
- Science! In the Bible?
- SIGNS OF INTELLIGENCE BEHIND LIFE'S ORIGIN
- THREES That Bear Witness The Day Christ Died
- THREES That Bear Witness The Triune God
- The Two Models Of The Origin Of The Universe
- What is Evolution Saying About You?
- Where's the Evidence that God Exists?
Dying to Have A Relationship:
. . . The Employee
. . . Helena
. . . The Forth Aspect f
. . . Key to an Empty Well f
. . . Three Men in a Box f
- As a Christian What Do I Believe?
- As a Christian What is my Best Reason for being Allowed into Heaven?
- As a Christian What Should I be Like?
- "Will I be in Trouble With God if I . . ."
- HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN FROM ... FARGO, ND
- HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN FROM ... THE HOLY BIBLE
God's true Church:
- "Be Ye Angry, and Sin Not" The Bible Solution To A Bad Temper
- Do I Follow My Feelings Or Simply Obey?
- How To Break Old Sinful Habits
- How to Deal With Fear That Hinders the Christian Walk
- Should a Christian Worry About Self-Esteem?
- A CHRISTIAN BY 4 OTHER NAMES
- DON'T USE YOUR HEAD!!
- GOD'S MIRROR
- THE JUDGE AND HIS DAUGHTER
- A LICENSE TO SIN
- LOST FIRST, THEN FOUND
- SOMETHING REAL TO OFFER
- A TIME AND A PLACE
- VANITY OF VANITIES
Grace / Works:
- 6 THINGS THAT WILL NOT GET YOU INTO HEAVEN
- 101 Verses that Teach: Salvation is NOT by Works!
- Does God expect You to Merit your way into Heaven? Four Simple Reasons why the Answer is NO!
- Good News! You can stop working now . . . . . . No, really, you can stop. Honest!
- If Baptism is Necessary for Your Salvation Then please explain the following . . .
- If We Could Earn Our Way To Heaven ? Then Please Explain The Following . . .
- If You Really want to make it to Heaven Please! Don't Waste Time doing the following . . .
- TO BE . . . Forgiven
- To Believe and Be Baptized? That is the Question. . .
- Who Justifies Who? Who Cleanses Who? An Age-Old Question.
- Whose Righteousness are You Trusting In?
- The God Behind The Doctrine
- "I've Got My Own Religion"
- Just when You think You KNOW GOD . . . You Learn about Samuel
- More Than The Creator?
- Seeing, Hearing, and using one's Heart Three steps toward "Finding God"
- Show Me Thy Way that I May Know
- To Know Him is to Love . . . The key to practicing Christian love
- When you Believe in the things that you Don't Understand
- Why the Tree? A fascinating Answer to the age-old Question
- Did You "See" Him? f
- God's Flood Relief! f
- The history of Death f
- I Don't want to End-up like John Doe f
- I Don't Want to Give up My Freedom! f
- Lessons from a Fisherman f
- MILLIONS HAVE COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!
- OVERCOMING STAGE FRIGHT WHEN PREACHING
- Salvation takes place when a person . . . f
- Suppose I Want to Unsave Myself! f
- The Two Commandments f
- Two Reasons Why . . . I've just invited you to Church f
- TWO TYPES IN THE WILDERNESS A seldom- mentioned lesson from the EXODUS ACCOUNT f
- WHO WAS I KIDDING ?
- "But a Loving God Would Never Send Someone to Hell!"
- Have You been Given a Wrong Impression? A message for all church-goers
- Jesus wants all Denominations to act in Unity (Guess Again)
- "Man is Basically Good!" (Good at what?)
- "Man Wrote the Laws, Not God!" (Now why on earth would he do that?)
- "One Day Mankind Will Solve All its Problems" (What's taking so long?)
- The Self Test: "Am I Bad enough to deserve Hell?"
- "There's More than one Way to Get to Heaven!" (Guess Again)
- THOSE DREADED CURVE BREAKERS!
- We are ALL God's Children (Guess Again)
- "We are all Worshipping the same God" (Not exactly!)
- What Do You Think . . . God's Method of Judgment Will Be?
- Who Do You Think . . . Will Not Go To Heaven?
- You don't have to be "Saved" to go to Heaven! (Think Again)
- You sure you Want to go to Heaven? (It's not what you think it is)
Modern Day Parables:
More About Jesus:
- For the Love of Christ Constraineth us
- The Hidden Side of Jesus Christ
- Lunch with the Pharisee . . . Or why Jesus was not Ecumenical
- The Not So Familiar Teachings of Jesus Christ
- Offended by Jesus "A Tell-Tale sign that something's not right!"
- Philip saith unto Him . . . Lord, Show us the Father! Discipleship According to Jesus Christ
- WANTED! The Missing Father Discipleship According to Jesus Christ
- What is the One Question we never read Jesus Christ Asking?
- WWJD ? The Real Question is, How Does Jesus Think?
- Which Church Do You Think . . . Jesus Christ Would Attend if He were on Earth Today?
- You Can't Lose What You Never Earned! The full Ramification of Christ's Death on the Cross
Poetic Illustrations: (more info)
- 7 Subtle Signs that Maybe You're Not Saved, After all!
- Anatomy of a New Creature
- Anatomy of a New Creature (Spanish)
- But Lord! Lord!
- DENYING THE POWER THEREOF
- IF it's true that most professing Christians are NOT truly saved, then you w o u l d expect to find . . .
- If Linda wants a Personal Relationship with God . . . . . . let her think again!
- Lord, are there Few that be Saved? The Answer may Shock You . . .
- LORD! HERE'S MY PROOF!
- The Seven Promises of GOD
a Promise Keeper
- The True Child of God
- What Should They Have Said?
- Who are These People?!
- "Ye are NOT of the World" The Seldom Mentioned by-product of TRUE CONVERSION
Reasons For The Season:
Repentance & Faith:
- Frequently Asked Questions About: The Bible
- How Does His Death Affect Me?
- "If the Bible was Written by God, Why Does it Contain Errors?"
- Why Doesn't God Eliminate Evil?
- Why Doesn't God Show Himself?
- "Will I Lose My Salvation if I Stop Believing in Christ?"
- Woe! Why is This Considered Evil? A wake-up call to all professing Christians
To Whom it May Concern (more info)Stories that challenge the mind. f
If a picture is worth a thousand words . . . f
1. The branches that bear the most fruit hang the lowest . . . f
2. The straightest line to God is the will of God . . . f
3. A Day in the Life of I. M. Prudent III f
4. LOOK, I GOT NOTHING AGAINST GOD. f
5. Dear Reverend f
6. I'M IN THIS PHYSICS CLASS f
7. Death can be an eye opener . . . f
8. A stitch in time saves the mind . . . f
9. Mrs. Everest f
10. HEY, LISTEN, I don't need to be "saved." f
11. Dear older brother f
12. Sin is never Singular f
13. HAD WE FULLY KNOWN f
14. A mote in the gunner's eye is as bad as a spike in the gun barrel . . . f
15. How many trees does it take to hide a forest? f
16. Somewhat of a 'heady' chat . . . f
17. THE OTHER DAY f
18. Why not? Puppies chase their tails all the time . . . f
19. Oops! Next time, read the owner's manual first . . . f
IF you were to die today, are you 100% SURE you would go to Heaven? f
Topical Studies From The Bible:
A Very Short Story . . . with Long Lasting Implications
- Bended EarS f
- Dead Man's Game f
- A FOOL'S REALITY
- For Want of Snow
- Funeral in the Dark
- Hope Wanted
- The Horrendous Discovery
- I Know . . . ! I Know . . . !
- Let Freedom Ring
- License on The Wall
- Look, but don't Touch!
- MONTH OF SUNDAYS f
- Needless Labor
- NO RECOL . . . . . . LECTION
- No Resolve
- Nothing To Offer f
- The Out Spoken Guest f
- Outside, Looking In f
- PAPER MIRROR f
- Revelation Twenty. . . f
- The Scholar's Club f
- THE SLAVE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT f
- THE SOLITARY PAGE f
- Tammy's Question f
- Tongue Tied f
- Too Simple! f
- THE TRIBAL TEST f
- Ulterior Motive f
- Unspoken Thoughts f
- Voice in the Wilderness f
- The Voice Of Reason f
What's Wrong With This Picture?
The Williamson Chronicles. . . (more info) [A Falling Away First] f [Things Clearly Seen] IP f [A tinkling Cymbal] f [Tossed To and Fro] IP f
King James Bible Defense (AV 1611):
- Authors of Confusion
- Can The NIV Teach you How to Get Saved? Judge for Yourself
- Does The NIV Teach A Works Salvation? Judge for Yourself
- Does The NIV Teach That Baptism Saves? Judge for Yourself
- Does The NIV Teach That You are Not a Sinner? Judge for Yourself
- JOHN DOE'S BIBLE
- "LoopHoles" for Sinners
- You Can't Judge a Bible by its Cover
- The Day Christ Went Too Far. . .
- The Deadly Blindspot . . . Is it the leading cause of Hell among evangelicals?
- Jesus Could Never Be A True Evangelical
- Jesus Would Be A Lousy Evangelical
- They Say / God Said Volume 1
- They Say / God Said Volume 2
So, You Want A Revival?
- A Biblical look at the Evangelical Back to God Movement
- A Second Biblical look at the Evangelical Back to God Movement
- A Third Biblical look at the Evangelical Back to God Movement
- A Fourth Biblical look at the Evangelical Back to God Movement
[Christian Helps Ministry (USA)] [Christian Home Bible Course]